, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Update notification

FlexCMS Support Forum

Update notification
Started December 19, 2005 @ 1:30pm by pam1234
Post Message 
pam1234

Update notificationDecember 19, 2005 @ 1:30pm
I was wondering what happens when the software is upgraded or when security issues come to light. Are licensed users automatically notified by email? If not, is there a mailing list where we can sign up? Thanks.

Pam

otter
Administrator

December 19, 2005 @ 2:34pm
Hi Pam,

Probably the quickest way for you to be notified of any updates, etc. would be to add yourself for notification updates for our support forum topic specifically regarding FlexCMS updates at this link:

FlexCMS 1.3.1 Bug & Enhancement Release

Just scroll to the bottom of that topic and you'll see:

Notify Me of New Messages in this Thread

Click on that link and any time that thread is updated, you'll automagically be sent an email.

We do have a mailing list for update/new release notifications, but I do not see your email on it. If you would like me to add you, please reply with a YES and I'll get right on it. I'll just use the email in your profile, unless otherwise specified.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

Kel

ONLINE TRAINING CLASSES FOR FLEXCMS IN MAY: FlexCMS Basics (101), Sat., May, 15, 2010 & FlexCMS Blocks (Mon., May 10, 2010).

pam1234

January 9, 2006 @ 12:02pm
YESSmile

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07857 seconds.

Management Login