, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > 777 to 765

FlexCMS Support Forum

777 to 765
Started April 7, 2006 @ 9:14am by 2bengel
Post Message 
2bengel

777 to 765April 7, 2006 @ 9:14am
Hello,

I want to install flexcms and need to set it on 777 but my hosting used 765 is it possible to chance it.

Thanks CGT

DCSun
Administrator

April 7, 2006 @ 9:17am
Hi CGT,

Yes, FlexCMS should work just fine with whatever permissions your host requires. Once the installation script completes and prompts you to visit the site and login, you'll need to set the files it created to the same permission level, but other than that you shouldn't have any problems.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

2bengel

re:April 7, 2006 @ 9:37am
hello David,

Thank you fore the quick response.
I wand to explane you what i dit sofare.
I upload flexcms whit my ftp programm.
Then go to the install.php
then everything go's perfect, only if i go to login i get this message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@mijndomein.nl and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

After this i contact my hosting mannerger en he tell me i need to set all file's from 777 to 765 whit my ftp programm .
I try to do it but the flex program go's automatic to 777 back.

Can you help i don't no what to do.
Thanx CGT

DCSun
Administrator

April 7, 2006 @ 9:45am
FlexCMS doesn't change permissions on anything once the installation has been completed, so you should be able to go back and change the source files (all the .php files in the main folder you installed FlexCMS into) to the permission level required by your host. Once you do that you should be all set.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

2bengel

April 7, 2006 @ 9:50am
Hello David,

Thank you verry much i works perfectly.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Best regarts,
CGT

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07857 seconds.

Management Login