, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > License file not found during 1st step install

FlexCMS Support Forum

License file not found during 1st step install
Started June 30, 2006 @ 9:34am by libra
Post Message 
libra

License file not found during 1st step installJune 30, 2006 @ 9:34am
The following message is issued during installation :

License data could not be located for this site. Please verify that you've created a license for this site and that it is valid, or for a free license that you are connected to the internet and have sockets enabled. If you believe this to be in error or require assistance, please contact us or visit the documentation and support forums available at http://www.flexcms.com

What I am trying to do is to install flexcms on my local machine using Windows XP Home editon.

Can you tell me how I have to implement the license file sothat I can continue the installation

DCSun
Administrator

June 30, 2006 @ 5:09pm
Hi libra,

Can you give us some more information about the serving software (Apache, IIS, etc), PHP version, etc.

Also, try looking at your PHP Info page and confirm that sockets are enabled.

Finally, do you have any firewalls in place, either hardware or software? If so, try disabling them and see if that lets you continue.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07578 seconds.

Management Login