, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > I don't see images

FlexCMS Support Forum

I don't see images
Started July 3, 2006 @ 8:58pm by Jorge
Post Message 
Jorge

I don't see imagesJuly 3, 2006 @ 8:58pm
I finished the installation of FlexCMS on a dummy domain, I test and when I register for the professional version on the real domain I lost all the images (the link is correct but only appears small squares) I search for permissions, and other things but I can't get a answer, before of the registration all works fine and it's possible to me (and others) see the images and buttons and icons, now all is squares. So please it's possible to someone help me on that. The FlexCMS is installed on a SME Server (CentOS 4.3). Tnx on advanced.

DCSun
Administrator

July 3, 2006 @ 11:35pm
Hi jorsan,

Sorry to hear you're having problems.

I can see what you mean about the images on your site. It seems that the files themselves no longer exist on your server. I can see many image files in your 'images' folder, but the ones that go with FlexCMS aren't there.

Is the site currently in the same folder/location it was when you installed it, or did you install it elsewhere and move it afterwards?

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Jorge

I don't see imagesJuly 4, 2006 @ 4:06am
Moorning

No I don't move anything, on SME Server system I create a "ibay" and put all the files and folders inside of them, when I choose to create the real domain the only thing that made is to setup the domain and told to the system the "ibay" name to that, it's easy. When I start to try the FlexCMS I made this on the fake domain, the problem appears when I register the real one. I thanks any help possible.

DCSun
Administrator

July 4, 2006 @ 8:22am
I see lots of other images in the images folder that's already there, so perhaps it didn't move or create that portion because of the existing folder?

There doesn't seem to be any problem with FlexCMS itself from all the parts I can access on the public site, so probably the easiest solution would be to grab the 'update' package from our Downloads page, and upload the contents of the 'images' folder to your site. That should take care of it.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Jorge

I don't see images - closedJuly 4, 2006 @ 5:56pm
Ok David.
I found the problem, on my server I have many installations one of them is Metadot. Metadot install create on http.conf one alias entry with another path for the images folder, I remove the Metadot and made some adjusts on the scripts of SME Server and now all works fine. Many thanks for the answers and best wishes for the Flex project.

Jorge

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07281 seconds.

Management Login