, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > General > Feature Requests > Flex editor and IE 7

FlexCMS Support Forum

Flex editor and IE 7
Started March 26, 2007 @ 5:46pm by Jorge
Post Message 
Jorge

Flex editor and IE 7March 26, 2007 @ 5:46pm
I have a Commercial license of FlexCMS and the editor works fine until I change the browser for IE 7, someone can explain to me if i need to made a Explorer downgrade. And another question, for when the download page on FlexCMS 2 or another version maybe.

Thanks

DCSun
Administrator

March 26, 2007 @ 6:36pm
Jorsan,

Yes, unfortunately Microsoft broke their editor functions in IE7. You can find more information about that here: http://www.flexcms.com/index.php/forum/thread/200.html. We're currently exploring other options for the FlexCMS page editor.

I'm not sure what you mean with respect to the download page.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Last Edit: March 26, 2007 @ 6:36pm by DCSun
Jorge

Donwload pageMarch 26, 2007 @ 7:48pm
I believe you said something about a new version of FlexCMS have donwload module to permit access a public access a files, something like a ftp access, is that.

And thank you for the answer.

DCSun
Administrator

March 26, 2007 @ 10:14pm
Yes, a download module will certainly be available in a future version. Whether it's the next one or not I can't say for sure at this point.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07666 seconds.

Management Login