, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Articles: Additional fields

FlexCMS Support Forum

Articles: Additional fields
Started May 31, 2007 @ 6:08am by David
Post Message 
David

Articles: Additional fieldsMay 31, 2007 @ 6:08am
Hi,

Is it possible to add a field to article. I am interested in having a field that specifies the source of the article.

Thanks,
David

DCSun
Administrator

May 31, 2007 @ 2:18pm
David,

It's definitely possible to do just about anything with FlexCMS, but how difficult it may be for a particular person becomes the question.

We will be releasing an updated version of FlexCMS very shortly, so it's possible we can get that added in for you. Can you provide some more details about where you would want it displayed on the article?

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

David

June 1, 2007 @ 5:51am
Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm actually looking for two fields. One is article source and the other is an additional longtext field.

The article source should be printed just above or under the posted field.

The additional longtext should be printed just under the main article field if there's anything in it.

Thanks again for the support.

Cheers,
David

P.S. On a different note. I've lost my password and have used the "forgot password" function. When clicking the link, I do get to my account but am not able to change the password. I get a error notification that I dont have sufficient authrity level or something along those lines. D.S.

cberks

ADDITIONAL FIELDSJune 7, 2007 @ 6:31pm
would be great if there were say 3 to 5 user defined fields ie nbot pre defined but user could name them

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07382 seconds.

Management Login