, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Changing a logo graphic - how to add two

FlexCMS Support Forum

Changing a logo graphic - how to add two
Started August 27, 2007 @ 2:55pm by ddelor
Post Message 
ddelor

Changing a logo graphic - how to add two August 27, 2007 @ 2:55pm
I have a request for new graphics on a site. It's easy enough for me to just change a logo but the request is for a small photo on the top left and second one on the top right. I am using the fine-lines template.

Would I need to edit the template files to do this (no other big changes needed)? I have looked through the files and can't find where to do this and I sure don't want to mess with the php code and break the site!

Thanks, Donna

PS: I just noticed a newer update to the script since I did mine in July. Is it an upgrade that should be done?

Last Edit: August 27, 2007 @ 2:57pm by ddelor
otter
Administrator

August 28, 2007 @ 12:09pm
Hi Donna,

You have a couple of options. You could remake your logo in whatever program you use adding the photos to the right and left as needed. Then upload the new logo to the site. From there, edit the logo block to point to the logo you created and that should be it.

The other option would be to copy the the exisiting logo and create a table for the main logo and add your other images to each side in the appropriate columns. Then cut and paste that code into your logo block. Make sure you have uploaded the new images as well.

As always if you have any problems, it's wise to keep a copy of your existing logo block so you can put it back if needed without having to recreate it again. You could just cut/paste the logo block contents into a new block but keep it hidden so that no one else sees it but it's there if you need it.

On the update, yes it is always important to stay current on all FlexCMS updates, so we encourage you to do that asap.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

otter and out!

ONLINE TRAINING CLASSES FOR FLEXCMS IN MAY: FlexCMS Basics (101), Sat., May, 15, 2010 & FlexCMS Blocks (Mon., May 10, 2010).

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.08704 seconds.

Management Login