, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Problems after restore

FlexCMS Support Forum

Problems after restore
Started December 23, 2007 @ 11:44am by Jorge
Post Message 
Jorge

Problems after restoreDecember 23, 2007 @ 11:44am
I made a big mistake, I remove my main block from my site, after made a restore from a previous version (2.0) I check the Home block and restore again from the last restore (23/12/2007 version 2.5) and now when i try to access the site I receive "Table 'flex.core-Settings' doesn't exist", I try to update to last version and the error it's the same. I pleased to some help in advanced. Many thanks.

(new entry)

The MySQL table is missing?????? what is possible???

Last Edit: December 23, 2007 @ 11:48am by Jorge
DCSun
Administrator

December 23, 2007 @ 3:24pm
Hello jorsan,

Are you saying that you did a restore from a FlexCMS backup and now the site isn't functioning? If that's the case, did you receive any errors in the restore process?

You mentioned that your core-Settings table is missing. If you look in your database, are there other tables there (such as cl-Events, core-Blocks, core-Pages, etc), or are there none?

If you've done all you can do and still can't get the site back up and running, it is possible for us to work with the backup file and restore the site for you. There would be a charge for that since it's a very labor intensive process. Please contact if you would like to discuss that option further.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Jorge

December 27, 2007 @ 4:48pm

Quote (DCSun)

Hello jorsan,

Are you saying that you did a restore from a FlexCMS backup and now the site isn't functioning? If that's the case, did you receive any errors in the restore process?

You mentioned that your core-Settings table is missing. If you look in your database, are there other tables there (such as cl-Events, core-Blocks, core-Pages, etc), or are there none?

If you've done all you can do and still can't get the site back up and running, it is possible for us to work with the backup file and restore the site for you. There would be a charge for that since it's a very labor intensive process. Please contact if you would like to discuss that option further.

David

Hello

OK it's right, when I execute "restore" the script run's normally but when it's finnish appears one blank page and when I search on database all tables was delected this only happens on v2.5, I put the backup made on v2.5 far way and use the old backup's (version 2.0) and... of course I've lost many things but the page works fine now.

The restore from version 2.5 donīt send any kind of message to the screen but now you told that I go search on log's to see if something happen's.

Later a send you some information about.

Thanks

Jorge

December 30, 2007 @ 3:47pm

Quote (Jorge)

Quote (DCSun)

Hello jorsan,

David

Hello

OK it's right, when I execute "restore" the script run's normally but when it's finnish appears one blank page and when I search on database all tables was delected this only happens on v2.5, I put the backup made on v2.5 far way and use the old backup's (version 2.0) and... of course I've lost many things but the page works fine now.

The restore from version 2.5 donīt send any kind of message to the screen but now you told that I go search on log's to see if something happen's.

Later a send you some information about.

Thanks

Hello DcSun

I search on log's at server and nothing!!! the mysql.log is empty and the others as well. If you know something about this I thanks for the answer, great 2008 for you and all the Flex users.

Jorge

DCSun
Administrator

January 2, 2008 @ 1:19pm
Thanks, happy new year to you too!

Without more information it's hard to say what your restore problem could be.

If your site is working again but with 2.0, you can go ahead and upgrade it back to 2.5. If you've not yet got your site working with the 2.0 or 2.5 backups, we may be able to go into your site and get it going for you.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07835 seconds.

Management Login