, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Problem error backing up

FlexCMS Support Forum

Problem error backing up
Started January 18, 2008 @ 1:40am by Martyn
Post Message 
Martyn

Problem error backing upJanuary 18, 2008 @ 1:40am
When I make a backup I get this message at the top of the screen but I think the backup works anyway.
Code

Warning: fopen(./.ftpquota) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/diablo/public_html/flex/inc-core-admin-backup-create.php on line 171

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/diablo/public_html/flex/inc-core-admin-backup-create.php on line 172

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/diablo/public_html/flex/inc-core-admin-backup-create.php on line 173

Warning: fopen(./.ftpquota) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/diablo/public_html/flex/inc-core-admin-backup-create.php on line 240

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/diablo/public_html/flex/inc-core-admin-backup-create.php on line 241

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/diablo/public_html/flex/inc-core-admin-backup-create.php on line 242

DCSun
Administrator

January 18, 2008 @ 12:49pm
Hi Martyn,

Yes, that simply means that it can't open those two files for inclusion into the backup. The rest of it should proceed and work fine. If you get a .flexcms backup file produced at the end and it's a significant size you're all set.

If you would like those files included in your backup you can give them higher permissions to allow FlexCMS to read them, however they look to be related to your hosting account and are probably fine the way they are.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Martyn

January 18, 2008 @ 1:13pm
Ok thanks, I was going to leave it anyway.

Martyn

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07662 seconds.

Management Login