, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > HOW TO restrict article edit list screen to a particular category

FlexCMS Support Forum

HOW TO restrict article edit list screen to a particular category
Started April 29, 2008 @ 12:01pm by cberks
Post Message 
cberks

HOW TO restrict article edit list screen to a particular categoryApril 29, 2008 @ 12:01pm
On the "manage articles screen I would like to add a pulldown category list to pick a category and restrict the list of articles to that category. Could you please point me to the appropriate coe to look at to make this change.

Regards, Chris

DCSun
Administrator

April 29, 2008 @ 2:29pm
Chris,

Maybe I'm missing something, but they're already arranged by category and you can expand/contract them to view the ones you wish.

But whatever the case may be, that output is controlled on line 163 of the inc-na-admin-articles.php file, so you can alter that MySQL query to suit your needs. The list of categories is generated on line 138 of the same file if you wanted to build your dropdown from that.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07488 seconds.

Management Login