, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Home > Control Panel > View Members List

FlexCMS Support Forum

Home > Control Panel > View Members List
Started June 12, 2008 @ 8:22am by Wolf
Post Message 
Wolf

Home > Control Panel > View Members ListJune 12, 2008 @ 8:22am
I just noticed an error when logged in as administrator and viewing my members list...

Code

Home > Control Panel > View Members List

When I use the alphabetic navigation links

Code

Show All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

and click on a letter that has no corresponding membername that uses that letter, I receive the following error message:

Code

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-50,50' at line 1

Thanks,
Wolf

Last Edit: June 12, 2008 @ 8:23am by Wolf
otter
Administrator

June 14, 2008 @ 4:53pm
Hey Wolf,

I can't duplicate that issue here. Is your site using FlexCMS 2.5 or an older version? If older, did you upgrade to 2.5?

Thanks!

otter

ONLINE TRAINING CLASSES FOR FLEXCMS IN MAY: FlexCMS Basics (101), Sat., May, 15, 2010 & FlexCMS Blocks (Mon., May 10, 2010).

Wolf

June 14, 2008 @ 5:09pm
Hey Otter,

I just checked and it's running:

FlexCMS v2.5

otter
Administrator

June 14, 2008 @ 5:24pm
Send us the username/pw for the site via email support@flexcms.com and we'll take a look. If you can provide ftp /cpanel login info as well that will also help.

Thanks!

ONLINE TRAINING CLASSES FOR FLEXCMS IN MAY: FlexCMS Basics (101), Sat., May, 15, 2010 & FlexCMS Blocks (Mon., May 10, 2010).

DCSun
Administrator

June 14, 2008 @ 6:41pm
Wolf,

Here's an updated file that should solve the error message you're getting: http://www.flexcms.com/downloads/inc-core-admin-users.zip

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Wolf

June 14, 2008 @ 10:49pm
Thanks, that did the trick!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07561 seconds.

Management Login