, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Installation Issue Flex2.5

FlexCMS Support Forum

Installation Issue Flex2.5
Started June 16, 2008 @ 12:18am by tonyray
Post Message 
tonyray

Installation Issue Flex2.5June 16, 2008 @ 12:18am
I think this is a new issue as I haven't seen anything on the forum with this. I have completed an install and everything went great except when i click on the "Click Here To Login" link, it has duplicated the URL. now it list the URL twice on every page, and on every image as well.

Any ideas how to fix this? I actually have removed and re installed twice and downloaded the program twice to make sure that wasn't the issue.

One last thing, when I paste the License Key into the location for it, it goes to the next page and shows it as a "FREE" version install.

Please help soon.

Tony

DCSun
Administrator

June 16, 2008 @ 11:17am
Hi Tony,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. We've seen this a few times before but not been able to nail it down to any specific cause.

To get your site working have a look here: http://www.flexcms.com/index.php/forum/thread/345.html

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

tonyray

Installation IssueJune 16, 2008 @ 11:26am
Thanks David, I actually found that thread this morning and tried that. It is still doing the same thing. Anything else you can reccomend?

I actually did install a free version on another server and it is working just fine. I am not sure what else to look at now. I have been through the forums looking for answers.

DCSun
Administrator

June 16, 2008 @ 1:04pm
Tony,

There's nothing else I can suggest without looking at it. Send us your FTP information to and we'll have a look for you.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.09520 seconds.

Management Login