, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > updated my license and site not going to site folder

FlexCMS Support Forum

updated my license and site not going to site folder
Started June 25, 2008 @ 6:59pm by andynotton
Post Message 
andynotton

updated my license and site not going to site folder June 25, 2008 @ 6:59pm
Hi

updated my license and site not going to site folder

eg www.avonda.co.uk/avon/ site comes up but click a link and the site error 404 page not found the /avon/ has gone any thing i can do to get the site back as it very busy and need site back up and running asap soon if you put in the /avon/ it works ok

Andy Notton

Andy

DCSun
Administrator

June 25, 2008 @ 7:24pm
Andy,

Your license was purchased for the domain name only, without the subfolder. I've modified your license to include the subfolder.

To get your site back working with the folder here's what you'll need to do:

- Go here: http://www.flexcms.com/index.php/pages/members.html
- Click on "Download License Key" under the appropriate site (if you have more than one listed there)
- Copy the license key from the window that opens
- Go into your site's database, core-Settings table, and find the row where the "Name" field is "NewLKS". Modify it and replace the "Value" field with what you copied from above.

If you're still having problems after that just let us know and we'll be happy to help.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

andynotton

thanks for your help June 26, 2008 @ 2:22pm

Quote (DCSun)

Andy,

Your license was purchased for the domain name only, without the subfolder. I've modified your license to include the subfolder.

To get your site back working with the folder here's what you'll need to do:

- Go here: http://www.flexcms.com/index.php/pages/members.html
- Click on "Download License Key" under the appropriate site (if you have more than one listed there)
- Copy the license key from the window that opens
- Go into your site's database, core-Settings table, and find the row where the "Name" field is "NewLKS". Modify it and replace the "Value" field with what you copied from above.

If you're still having problems after that just let us know and we'll be happy to help.

David

all working ok thanks Laugh

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07618 seconds.

Management Login