, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > calendar - multiples instances

FlexCMS Support Forum

calendar - multiples instances
Started August 29, 2008 @ 11:24pm by h
Post Message 
h

calendar - multiples instancesAugust 29, 2008 @ 11:24pm
While I understand the permissions options to have different views on the calendaring system, is there a way to run two different calendars? This option would allow for me to have volunteer coordination through my site and have a community calendar that is open for all to view. I don't want to have the one calendar show all the community events. And, it would just be very handy to have a separate calendar in conjunction with a forum just for the volunteers.

any ideas? (other than install another calendar system!)

~ h

DCSun
Administrator

August 30, 2008 @ 1:48pm
H,

Unfortunately you can only have one instance of each module at this time. We're working on a way to have additional ones, but it's a pretty complex problem and requires a huge re-write of the main FlexCMS code.

I've seen a few other sites make an additional FlexCMS installation in a subfolder to gain another one. It's not a great solution but definitely a workable option.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.08608 seconds.

Management Login