, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > New problem with install

FlexCMS Support Forum

New problem with install
Started October 23, 2008 @ 8:56pm by indiemoosic
Post Message 
indiemoosic

New problem with installOctober 23, 2008 @ 8:56pm
uninstalled FlexCMS and tried to reintsall it. Looks to be successful, but when i click here to Login
i get internet explorer cannot display page and in address bar is this...
http://www.flippintunes.nethttp//flippintunes.net/index.php/login.html

it repeats site address

can anyone help with this one?

thanks

DCSun
Administrator

October 23, 2008 @ 9:37pm
Sorry to hear you're having problems. That's one we've seen a few times but haven't yet been able to nail down to fix. If you can give us the exact steps that produced that we would appreciate the information.

As far as fixing it, go into your Manage Licenses page and grab your license key for that site. Then go into your database and paste that key into the core-Settings table, in the value field for the row named "NewLKS". If you're not able to do that, please feel free to send us your server information to and we'll be happy to help.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

indiemoosic

October 23, 2008 @ 9:58pm

Quote (DCSun)

Sorry to hear you're having problems. That's one we've seen a few times but haven't yet been able to nail down to fix. If you can give us the exact steps that produced that we would appreciate the information.

As far as fixing it, go into your Manage Licenses page and grab your license key for that site. Then go into your database and paste that key into the core-Settings table, in the value field for the row named "NewLKS". If you're not able to do that, please feel free to send us your server information to and we'll be happy to help.

David

tried it, now i'm back to ....

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: index.php

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 500
flippintunes.net
Fri Oct 24 02:55:57 2008
Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.1

TRIED YOUR other suggestion, using the new index.php file you sent, with no improvement.

thanks for your time and effort.

will play around with, just frustrating because the first site was looking pretty darn good!

DCSun
Administrator

October 23, 2008 @ 10:46pm
Just for fun, try changing the permissions on the file. If you have PHPSuExec running there, they might be too high for what the server is allowing. The usual ones for PHPSuExec are 755 for folders and 644 for files.

David

indiemoosic

October 24, 2008 @ 10:25pm

Quote (DCSun)

Just for fun, try changing the permissions on the file. If you have PHPSuExec running there, they might be too high for what the server is allowing. The usual ones for PHPSuExec are 755 for folders and 644 for files.

David

no change! was wondering tho, if i could upgrade my license to inlude your professional hosting. just pay the difference? cuz i really like the script and would like to use it. like i said earlier, had it up and running, and then hit a snag and can't seem to get it going again.

DCSun
Administrator

October 25, 2008 @ 12:37am
Sure, we're always happy to let you upgrade between plans for the difference between them. I think we have your address from your email earlier, so we'll get you a PayPal invoice there shortly.

We're still happy to have a look at your existing site too, just let us know if that's no longer necessary.

David

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07213 seconds.

Management Login