, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Table marked as crashed

FlexCMS Support Forum

Table marked as crashed
Started December 27, 2008 @ 7:09pm by h
Post Message 
h

Table marked as crashedDecember 27, 2008 @ 7:09pm
I woke up happy to tinker, and then I saw this:
Table './atrocity/core@002dRecentActivity' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

any input would be helpful, will send info for account if needed. Did not see any other threads that related.
best,
~h

DCSun
Administrator

December 27, 2008 @ 7:32pm
H,

That's a MySQL issue on the server side. Occasionally tables and databases develop issues like that, we've had it happen once or twice before on various projects.

If you have PHPMyAdmin available you can go in there and repair it pretty easily on your own (navigate to the list of tables, then check the box next to that one and select Repair from the dropdown at the bottom -- at least that's what it looks like in my version!). If you don't have that available, you could ask your host to do it (it's really called core-RecentActivity, not quite sure why the name looks different there). And failing those two we could give you a little script that drops that table and re-creates it (there's no really useful data stored in there, just sessions for guests and logged in users to track where they are on the site).

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

h

thanksDecember 27, 2008 @ 7:37pm
I was just figuring out it was entirely a server-side issue...was going to duplicate table, rename and all that....until you pointed me to the "repair" button...

DUH!!
thanks,
heather

Last Edit: December 27, 2008 @ 7:38pm by h
macat

January 30, 2009 @ 10:16am
I think this is very similar to what happened to the table in my database and when I tried the repair I got this message:

spydsvt_dva.#mysql50#core-RecentActivity repair Error Incorrect key file for table '#mysql50#core-Recent...
spydsvt_dva.#mysql50#core-RecentActivity repair error Corrupt

Same thing with the core-Users table, tried repair and got this message:

spydsvt_dva.#mysql50#core-Users repair Error Incorrect key file for table '#mysql50#core-Users'...
spydsvt_dva.#mysql50#core-Users repair error Corrupt

Any Ideas how to fix this????

This is what the home page says

http://donsvintageaudio.com

Really need to know how I can fix this or if it is even possible, thanks for any help!!!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.08709 seconds.

Management Login