, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > AOL

FlexCMS Support Forum

AOL
Started January 13, 2009 @ 2:54pm by andie
Post Message 
andie

AOLJanuary 13, 2009 @ 2:54pm
Hi, i have installed flexcms on a clients website but he cant access it through AOL, any ideas, thanks

http://www.hawgs.co.uk/amar/

DCSun
Administrator

January 13, 2009 @ 3:02pm
Hi Andie,

When you say you can't access it, can you clarify that? Can he not view any pages on the site? Can he view pages but not log in? Can he log in but not modify content? Where is the problem happening?

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

andie

January 13, 2009 @ 3:35pm
This was happening about 4 months ago and i think he was getting the " your not authorised to view this page " messege whilst just accessing the main page. I thought it had been fixed but he has been using IE without any problems but just happened to mention today that it still wont work with AOL. Ive written to him to find out the exact messege.

andie

January 14, 2009 @ 9:28am
This is what he is getting whilst just accessing the page

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.amaretto2.com home page.
You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

AOL, couldnt help.

DCSun
Administrator

January 14, 2009 @ 4:54pm
Andie,

That's got to be something at the server level. I'd suggest sending that to the hosting company and see if they can shed any light on it. You could also suggest another browser such as Firefox or Safari to see if that works any better.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

andie

January 15, 2009 @ 2:21pm
Ok, thx for the help.

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.08972 seconds.

Management Login