, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > General > General Discussions > Kelly is Your Fashion Choice

FlexCMS Support Forum

Kelly is Your Fashion Choice
Started September 20, 2011 @ 2:48am by Guest
Post Message 

Kelly is Your Fashion ChoiceSeptember 20, 2011 @ 2:48am
Hermes Kelly was first designed for the hunter saddle bags, is the oldest single-HERMES leather goods, Hermes kelly bag 1892 year available, and in 1930 changes in size, easy to carry with the ladies, was already HERMES limited edition items. Manufactured after 1970, the Hermes "Kelly" bag all have a unique mark on the strap, the letters were pure plant, followed by Year, the last representative of the number of manufacturing craftsmen.

And every Hermes bag by the same professional craftsmen, using thirteen hours to complete. Hermes "Kelly" bag initially only 25 cm, 28 cm, 32 cm and 35 cm in four models.

Last Edit: September 20, 2011 @ 10:08am by DCSun
DCSun
Administrator

September 20, 2011 @ 10:06am
Kelly is my fashion choice, but I think we're talking about different Kellys. Obviously the Otter is much more fashionable! I'm off to delete your account, thanks for spamming by.

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07695 seconds.

Management Login