, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > no language files?

FlexCMS Support Forum

no language files?
Started October 21, 2008 @ 8:33am by real-bali
Post Message 
real-bali

no language files?October 21, 2008 @ 8:33am
i have installed flex-cms, but now get this message:

Error. Language files could not be loaded.

Please ensure at least the English FlexCMS language pack is present in the languages folder under the main FlexCMS directory

what to do?

DCSun
Administrator

October 21, 2008 @ 2:54pm
Do you have a "languages" folder there, with a couple files in it? You may also find this useful: http://www.flexcms.com/index.php/forum/thread/368.html, it looks like you might have the same problem.

If you're unable to get it sorted out, feel free to send your information (FTP/database/FlexCMS site admin access) to , and we'll be happy to take a look for you.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Last Edit: October 21, 2008 @ 2:58pm by DCSun
real-bali

October 22, 2008 @ 2:27am
there's nothing in the folder... i just used the install.php, did everything i was supposed to, there were no errors, but somehow the language-files weren't created...

DCSun
Administrator

October 22, 2008 @ 12:40pm
You can download the files you need from here: http://www.flexcms.com/downloads/flexcms_v2.5_allfiles.zip, however I think it's a symptom of a bigger problem. It's possible the languages folder already existed before and that's why it couldn't add files to it, but otherwise there's something preventing PHP from properly creating files on your server.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.08743 seconds.

Management Login