, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > General > Feature Requests > Notifications and member info

FlexCMS Support Forum

Notifications and member info
Started September 1, 2005 @ 1:30am by ddelor
Post Message 
ddelor

Notifications and member infoSeptember 1, 2005 @ 1:30am
A feature I think would be useful is new registration and guestbook entry notices be sent to the administrator. I sometimes forget to check everything and get occasional posts to a guestbook that are inappropriate (links to "adult" sites etc).

Also on my wishlist, for members with the correct permission level to see others contact information without clicking on "edit" where they may accidently change something. Similar to the option to make your email address viewable would be great so each member could give permission for how much to share such as email, address, phone.

notdodgy

bad word filterSeptember 2, 2005 @ 6:31pm
Related to this is that it may be useful to have something that filters bad swear words - changing them to **'s

Roger

DCSun
Administrator

September 2, 2005 @ 6:50pm
Thanks guys. Both good suggestions, and we'll look into them for the next release.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.08104 seconds.

Management Login