, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Shopping Cart - Blank Edit Pages

FlexCMS Support Forum

Shopping Cart - Blank Edit Pages
Started August 17, 2007 @ 8:52am by cinder
Post Message 
cinder

Shopping Cart - Blank Edit PagesAugust 17, 2007 @ 8:52am
Hi there.... I'm getting blank pages when trying to edit a product in the shopping cart admin area. The URL structure for the blank edit page result is http://www.stopctsworkshops.com/index.php/admin/store-products_edit/2.html

I can edit anything throughout the flex install but the product pages - it just comes up with a blank page. Any ideas? Thanks much! Cris

DCSun
Administrator

August 17, 2007 @ 9:26pm
Cris,

I've not heard of any problems with the Products pages before. If you're using the latest version (2.5), I'm not sure there's much I can suggest. Feel free to send us FTP information to and we'll be happy to take a look for you.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

teamffast

I am getting the same!January 7, 2008 @ 1:56am
Hello,

I just recently installed my new FlexCMS script and all seems to be working fine so far.... except my Store! I too am getting blank pages. Any feedback on this issue yet?

Thanks,

S

DCSun
Administrator

January 7, 2008 @ 9:16am
Hi S,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with FlexCMS.

Is your issue identical to the one above, where it's the product edit page that causes the problem? If so, try locating this line: "$GDInfo = @gd_info();" in the inc-ec-admin-products_edit.php file, and commenting it out (add // in front of it). That won't "fix" things, but at least help us figure out where the issue is. The majority of the blank page problems we've had were related to the GD_Info function. It should be noted, though, that this page loads fine on 99+% of the Flex sites we've seen.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07443 seconds.

Management Login