, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > General > Feature Requests > Membership / subscription module

FlexCMS Support Forum

Membership / subscription module
Started October 27, 2007 @ 12:05am by Wolf
Post Message 
Wolf

Membership / subscription moduleOctober 27, 2007 @ 12:05am
I love your product and I'm a new user, so I hope you'll pardon me if this question has been asked in a thread I may have missed.

I'm interested in a paid membership/subscription module that would allow users to subscribe to various sections of a site. Perhaps using paypal to send payments?

Actually making it a part of the eCommerce module would be a PERFECT solution <wink> :D <nudge>. Allowing them to purchase membership as a product.

This would be for a neighborhood website - plan on only allowing residents to subscribe, but would like to allow them to be able to choose the features most useful to them.

Anything remotely similar in the works for a future upgrade?

Thank you!

wolf

Last Edit: November 20, 2008 @ 3:32pm by Wolf
DCSun
Administrator

October 28, 2007 @ 12:27am
Hi JustYourGuy/Wolf,

Thanks for the request. We've had that feature requested before, and it's on the list for a future release.

In the meantime, you can offer the subscription in your store and manually grant the additional privileges once they pay. It's not automated, but would give you a workaround to offer that right now.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Last Edit: October 28, 2007 @ 12:33am by DCSun

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07594 seconds.

Management Login