, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > General > Feature Requests > paypal for downloaded products

FlexCMS Support Forum

paypal for downloaded products
Started May 22, 2008 @ 8:28pm by Forfyv
Post Message 
Forfyv

paypal for downloaded productsMay 22, 2008 @ 8:28pm
I'll be looking at your code to see if I can hook something in that will allow me to offer an item for download, rather than a physical product that would need an address and shipment.
What would be sweet is if there were an area set aside to store those items, and once payment has been confirmed, a script sends that item automatically.

Of course if you folks built that I would not have to,Smile
Hint, Hint!

Thanks, I really like this!

DCSun
Administrator

May 22, 2008 @ 8:44pm

FlexCMS will definitely do that in the fairly near future, but exactly when is not yet known.

If you'd like to attempt building it yourself, the PayPal IPN system is most likely the way to go. Orders are stored in the ec-Orders table of the database if you need to retrieve anything about the order when processing it. FlexCMS passes the user's account number and the order number through to PayPal as the Product ID.

We also offer our services for custom programming projects if you just can't wait for it to be added to the FlexCMS distribution. Feel free to contact with the details of your project to discuss that further.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07311 seconds.

Management Login