, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > General > Showcase > 45inx.com

FlexCMS Support Forum

45inx.com
Started May 22, 2008 @ 8:46pm by Forfyv
Post Message 
Forfyv

45inx.comMay 22, 2008 @ 8:46pm
I actually just wanted to get an online catalog/shopping cart for a friend of mine to host on my web site.

Once I started playing with FlexCMS for her rock/gem/lapidary store, I decided to install it for my own use as well.

I am thinking of migrating my entire site actually.

I have been hand coding my own website for years, and have resisted using any CMS mostly because the complexity of administration was just too steep of a learning curve,

This looks like a gem of a product and I really hope you folks continue development.

My website:

http://www.45inx.com

the FlexCMS portion resides at the moment at:
http://www.45inx.com/flex/index.php

I'm in the process of integrating the two, and hopefully I'll be using Flex from my web root soon.

I think I will have to upgrade to a professional license so I can use all the modules that I am hand coding functions for now, or using various other products as perl/cgi.

I have had several people ask/complain over the years why they have to register separately for each of the site features I currently use, ie. Calendar/forum/mail list/photo gallery/ etc.

Now with the integrated modules, I can tell those folks, "here ya go, one login and you have access to all those features!"

Thanks again for such a fine product!!

45 Mike

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07901 seconds.

Management Login