, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > Controlling table width when viewing photos

FlexCMS Support Forum

Controlling table width when viewing photos
Started March 22, 2011 @ 11:58am by Grady
Post Message 
Grady

Controlling table width when viewing photosMarch 22, 2011 @ 11:58am
I am having a problem when I click to view a photo the website dimensions change. You can go to http://www.winstonsheriff.org/index.php/photos/1.html and click on the image and if it does what it does for me it will cause the website to stretch to full screen. Then when the photo is closed it will remain. However, if you refresh he page the website goes back to the correct dimensions. Is there a way to make the website remain the correct size when the javascript launches the photo?

Thank you. Grady

DCSun
Administrator

March 22, 2011 @ 12:15pm
Grady,

It looks OK here in Firefox 3.6 and IE 8, have you tried it on another computer or browser?

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Grady

Only arise in Chrome and SafariMarch 22, 2011 @ 12:18pm
The issue only arises in Chrome and Safari.

DCSun
Administrator

March 22, 2011 @ 12:27pm
Well there's your problem then Tongue

I don't have either of those browsers available but have been told the problem can be duplicated elsewhere in Chrome. I can't promise we'll be able to do anything about it but I will look into it.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07593 seconds.

Management Login