, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > General > General Discussions > Still Waste Your Time And Money on Customer Service? You Need A Help Desk!

FlexCMS Support Forum

Still Waste Your Time And Money on Customer Service? You Need A Help Desk!
Started December 27, 2011 @ 3:51am by Guest
Post Message 

Still Waste Your Time And Money on Customer Service? You Need A Help Desk!December 27, 2011 @ 3:51am
If you spend a lot of time replying to your customers' email requests, you know all too well how important it is to track how much time has passed since each request was received, its current processing status (not yet read/answered/requires additional consultation), who is involved in providing a response, and of having a complete list of requests from the same customer for reference.
Experience shows that using a regular email client (e.g., Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail) does not give the whole picture quickly nor in a convenient way. It has been proven that providing high-quality customer support is only possible using special software — i highly recommend the [removed]!

Last Edit: December 27, 2011 @ 11:45am by DCSun
DCSun
Administrator

December 27, 2011 @ 11:45am
Generally I waste most of my time deleting spam from losers like you!

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.07523 seconds.

Management Login