, Guest!
Already a Member? Login or Register.

Menu

Showcase

Due to the volume of spam happening on our forums, posting is now restricted to verified members only.  If you're not verified, drop us a note with your username.

Home > FlexCMS Support Forum > User Help > General Support Requests > deprecated

FlexCMS Support Forum

deprecated
Started February 1, 2012 @ 4:01pm by linns
Post Message 
linns

deprecatedFebruary 1, 2012 @ 4:01pm
Got the error below on my website that i just installed any help with it would be great ...thanks

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/doggieda/public_html/index.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/doggieda/public_html/index.php on line 2724

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/doggieda/public_html/index.php on line 2724

DCSun
Administrator

February 1, 2012 @ 6:22pm
Hi Linns,

At the top of index.php should be this line:
error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE); Try commenting that out (add // to the beginning) and uncomment the one a couple below it (remove the //) and see what that does for you.

David

FlexCMS v3.2 Has Been Released!

linns

no luckFebruary 2, 2012 @ 5:07pm
never worked out at all made it a lot worse in fact Sad maybe a fresh install will help i'll try that tomorrow ...

thanks for your quick reply and help tho ill try it tomorrow and let you know if it does the same or not

DCSun
Administrator

February 2, 2012 @ 5:39pm
It's in that area. What's changed is that PHP changed how errors and warnings were reported somewhere around version 5.3, and now deprecated functions display that warning which they never used to.

Just to confirm, the code you have now on that line is this:
Code

error_reporting (E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED);

If you're still having problems feel free to email your site's URL and login information to and I'll be happy to take a look.

David

linns

thanks February 3, 2012 @ 10:22am
Thanks for fixing that for me ..Smile

linns

Photo albumFebruary 3, 2012 @ 11:57am
installed the photo album on the site now i'm getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in /home/doggieda/public_html/inc-pg-idx.php on line 1404

DCSun
Administrator

February 3, 2012 @ 5:46pm
Lindsay,

Grab the upgrade installation package and try re-uploading that file again. There were three I replaced that were blank, so there may have been issues when you uploaded or ran the installer. If that doesn't fix it, let me know, but that's a strange error I've never seen before so I'm thinking it has to be something in that file itself.

David

linns

thanksFebruary 4, 2012 @ 5:55pm
that worked aswell for me

thanks again

Post Message 

Try & Buy FeedForAll - Easy to use RSS Feed Creator - great for iTunes users!

MEMBERS

All Contents, Code, Scripts and Technologies Copyright 2003-2009 FlexCMS.
All Rights Reserved. Software License Agreement

Processing Time: 0.13115 seconds.

Management Login